2022 Ford Bronco The 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor is the ultimate blue oval off-road SUV. Improved mechanics more power and an epic amount of suspension travel are wrapped up in aggressive new bodywork. With this steroid pumping utility vehicle ready for anything you can do. Therefore, all these abilities will cost a lot of money.
On Monday, our friends at Motor1 saw the Bronco Raptor configurator appear on Ford’s consumer website. Lets you build and price this epic SUV. Hope you’re sitting down, because this rig starts at $69,995 including $1,495 in pesky destination fees. That’s part of a definite change, more than doubling the price of this version’s most affordable two-door SUV.
Check each option box and you’ll have no trouble pushing the Bronco Raptor’s price tag to around $82,000. Luxury car money for body bruising, and that’s before unscrupulous dealers start putting outrageous markups. Of course, this stratospheric pricing is unprecedented. The fire-breathing V8-fueled Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392 also goes on sale for around $79,000.
Ford Bronco Review
Some of the most expensive Bronco Raptor options include the $2,695 luxury package. Which includes a B&O sound system, adaptive cruise control, heated steering wheel, and more. The leather-trimmed seats can be upgraded for up to $2,995. Over the marine-grade vinyl and the interior’s carbon fiber package will cost you an additional $1,725.
True to that price, the Bronco Raptor features a 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 EcoBoost. Custom tuning, this engine will produce over 400 horsepower, although official figures are not yet available. The standard 10-speed automatic transmission routes everything dizzy to the pavement (or rather, dirt, mud, sand, rocks, and so on) via a three-mode four-wheel drive system. With a budget of 50 Advantek hanging in this horse nest, while the front is supported by an improved independent front suspension that benefits from a new control arm, a shock tower, with a number of other enhancements, it’s just a few improvements that make the Raptor Ford Bronco the best model.
Ford Bronco Interior
The Ford Bronco is back and better than ever, and is getting a lot of attention in Buffalo and beyond. This adventure-ready SUV is sure to get more than a few awe-inspiring glances on the streets of Cheektowaga, but it’s the interior of the 2021 Ford Bronco that really steals the show. Explore the interior of the featured 2021 Ford Bronco with Basil Ford to see how it can enhance your daily commute in West Seneca. From the cargo hold of the Ford Bronco to the technological features of the 2021 Ford Bronco.
Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend Interior
The Big Bend model takes your new Ford Bronco Sport to the next level of practicality and comfort. Designed for easy outdoor activities, this accommodating model is equipped with thoughtful features such as a zippered pocket with a MOLLE strap system, rear floodlights and a SecuriCode Keyless-Entry Keypad. When your journey winds down, the rubberized cargo floor and easy-to-clean fabric interior make cleaning stress-free.
Ford Bronco Big Bend Interior
The Badlands model comes with a washable and easy-to-clean rubber floor and upholstery, but the flooring looks unsightly. Another neat trick is the storage bin located under their back seat. Inside, the Bronco Sport boasts an attractive design and many popular features. The tiny Ute also has an impressive amount of space and some neat innovations. Despite its shorter wheelbase than the Escape, the baby Bronco has an upright sitting position and ample rear seat legroom. Likewise, the roofline rises at the rear, providing additional headroom and enough cargo volume to fit two mountain bikes. The cargo hold can also be complemented by a sliding table that doubles as a workspace, a 400 watt power inverter and an LED light built into the interior of the rear gate that provides overhead lighting. The rear gate has a built-in glass hatch and bottle opener.
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands Interior
- 2 LCD Monitors in Front
- 2 Backrest Storage Pockets
- 3 DC 12V . Outlets
- 3 DC 12V Outlets and 2 120V AC AC Outlets
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Manual Reclining Folding Back Seat Premium Fabric Back Seat with Manual Front/Rear
- 6 Way Driver Seat
- Air Filtration
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Cargo Area Hidden Storage
- Cargo Room Light
- Cruise Control with Steering Wheel Control
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Accessory Power Delayed
- Digital/Analog Appearance
- Driver And Passenger Vanity Mirror with Driver And Passenger Lighting , Driver And Passenger Auxiliary Mirror
- Driver’s Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Title
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- FOB Control -includes: Cargo Access
- FordPass Connect 4G Mobile Hotspot Internet Access
- Front Center Armrest and Back Center Armrest
- Front Cupholder
- Full Floor Console with Enclosed Storage, Mini Overhead Console with Storage, 3 12V DC Outlets and 2 120V AC Outlets
- Full Vinyl/Rubber Floor Covering -includes: Front And Back Floor Carpet
- glove box
- HVAC -inc: Seat Bottom Line and Console Line
- Instrument Panel Holder, Driver/Passenger And Rear Doors and 2nd Row Seat Bottom Storage
- Integrated Roof Antenna
- Interior Trim -inc: Colored Instrument Panel Inserts, Tinted Door Panel Inserts, Metallic Display Console Inserts, and Metallic Display Interior Accents
- Leather/Metal Look Steering Wheel
- Manually Adjustable Front Head Restraint and Manually Adjustable Rear Head Restraint
- Steering Column Tilt/Manual Telescoping
- Outside Temperature Gauge
- Power Door Lock with Auto Lock Feature
- Passenger seat
Power 1st Row Windows w/ Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows
Proximity Lock For Door And Push Button Start
Radio with Search Scan, Clock, Steering Wheel Control and Radio Data System
Radio: AM/FM Stereo -inc: 6 speakers and volume with speed compensation
- Rear Cupholder
Remote Keyless Entry with Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry, Bright Ignition Switch and Panic Button
Chair with Fabric Back
- SiriusXM Radio -inc: 3-month prepaid subscription, Service not available in Alaska and Hawaii. SiriusXM audio and data services each require a subscription sold separately, or as a package, by SiriusXM Radio Inc. If you decide to continue the service after the trial You. The subscription package you have chosen will be automatically renewed. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must contact SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349, See SiriusXM customer agreement for full terms at www.siriusxm.com, All fees and programs are subject to change, SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
- SYNC 3 Communications & Entertainment System -inc: enhanced voice recognition, middle stack 8″ LCD capacitive touchscreen with swipe capability, AppLink, 911 Assist, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and smart charging A (first row) and C ( in a media hub) USB port
Unique Fabric Heated Contour Bucket Seat – includes: easy-to-clean fabric, 8-way electric driver seat (front/rear, up/down, back, lumbar) and 6-way manual passenger (front/rear, up/down w/ manual backrest)
Vinyl/Rubber Floor Trim
Voice Activated Auto Air Conditioner